Logos are jet printed onto cut pile nylon using a computerized process. The results are visually exciting & dramatic, with a world of possibilities for design & colour on these logo mats.
The Jet Print logo mat is suited to intricate, multi-coloured and detailed logos and offers an exact rendering of the desired artwork. We are able to achieve certain amounts of shading and gradients on these logo mats.
The printing process allows for the dye to permanently penetrate right to the base of the nylon fibres, this means that the artwork or logo on the mat cannot be scuffed off. The Jet Print logo mat is a durable product and can be used in any indoor matting application.
· Jet printed cut pile nylon surface baked onto 100% nitrile rubber backing and Edged
· Product code: DMJP05
· Cut pile nylon, vulcanised onto a nitrile rubber base
· Standard material widths: 0.9m; 1.2m; 1.5m
· Maximum size: 4.2m x 1.5m
· Logos are printed onto mats using a computerised process
· The results are visually exciting & dramatic, with a world of possibilities for design & colour
· Non slip rubber backing
· Longevity: 2 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
· Fully washable
· Foot traffic areas
· Retail store entrances
· High-resolution image in JPG or PDF
· Per hour design fee of R 250.00 ex-vat will apply to unfinished artwork that needs to be re-drawn
The Designa Mat cut-pile range of mats are specifically made for professional cleaning. The most effective method is in a commercial size washing machine and drying in a tumble dryer. The mats are made with a pile that allows granular dirt to fall down into the pile so as not to be tracked further by the next person to walk over the mat.
This means that the mat will harbour dirt in the pile until it is removed. Turn the mat upside down and shake or beat gently in an area where the dirt is easily swept up. Once the bulk of the dirt is shaken out, vacuum thoroughly. If the mats start to look dowdy, they can be taken to a suitable cleaning service and washed using a light cleaning agent such as “SKIP”, in diluted form, according to the instructions for cleaning clothing.
Use a light nylon brush for more stubborn dirt marks. Do not use harsh, ammonia based or concentrated cleaning agents e.g. Handy Andy, Jik After cleaning, rinse with clean water and hang the mat out to dry. Do not hang the mats on a line that will sag in the middle and ultimately cause distortion. Rather hang over a solid pole.
JET PRINT LOGO MATS
Tel: 086 0022 159
Fax: 086 542 3484