The Hybrid Scribe logo mat is a blend of materials, a cut pile nylon logo and tough polypropylene base material, which make for a durable branded entrance mat.
The artwork is jet printed in its entirety onto cut pile nylon and cut to shape. The matching shape is also cut out of the polypropylene base and the logo is baked into the polypropylene base & vulcanised onto a nitrile rubber backing. These logo mats are suitable for heavy duty indoor applications and are great dirt trapping entrance mats.
· Jet Printed cut pile nylon logo cut into polypropylene surface, baked onto 100% nitrile rubber backing and edged
· Product code: DMHS05
· Logo’s are printed onto cut pile nylon and cut into a tough polypropylene base & vulcanised onto a nitrile rubber backing
· Standard material widths: 0.9m; 1.2m; 1.5m
· Many standard sizes are available & mats are also custom made to size
· Printed and hand crafted
· Ideal for placement in retail stores, offices and schools with high foot traffic
· Bold, colourful mat that will also fill a practical dirt stop function
· Longevity: 2 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
· Fully washable
· Colour fast, stain resistant polypropylene base
· High foot traffic areas
· Retail store entrances
· High resolution image in JPEG or PDF
· Per hour design fee of R 250.00 ex vat will apply to unfinished artwork that needs to be re-drawn
· These mats are more suited to basic designs and text
The Sentinel mat is made from a polypropylene needle-punched wear surface that is vulcanised to a rubber backing. Due to this process, no adhesive is used and therefore the mat may be immersed in water or subjected to cleaning agents without the bond being affected in any way.
General every day cleaning by means of vacuuming should be practised. Should the mat be stained however, any suitable diluted detergent, e.g. Skip, Omo, Clean Green, Sunlight soap, etc. may be used and the mat hosed down with clean water after such cleaning. Do not use harsh, ammonia based or concentrated cleaning agents such as Handy Andy or Jik. The mat may then be hung up and should drip dry.